3.2
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

I love my cat genie, especially when it works correctly.The past two weeks the system continues to state “over heated” yet all solutions provided have not helped.

Is there a way for a qualified representative from the company to contact me? I have found blogs on the site unhelpful. I purchased the unit approximately 7 months ago. From time to time the unit would fail with the same code but now it will not work.

If anyone has a solution I would love to hear.

The premise of the cat genie is great and I would like to use it again.Thank you

Review about: Catgenie Catgenie Pet Litter.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: When it works.

I didn't like: Paying a fair price for an item not to work.

Comments

Sorry to hear that you are in the same position as me, but just to level The playing field, heres slme advice ehich I have spent about 3 months researching.Ebay has a natural pellet which is a raw product to feed an injection moulding machine in order to produce plastic goods.

These are High Density PolyStyrene, or HIPS as more commonly known. About £10-£15 for 2.5 kg and cheaper if you want to buy 20kg.

This is the original Catgenie product, which this toxic no-service company insists can only be bought from them.Every £10 in savings is £10 that they will not be receiving ever again from me